Do You Have a Disabling Condition?
Applying for LTD?
LTD Denied by Insurance Company?
Click on a Link Below to Learn More
Accidents and Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Personal Injuries
- Concussions and Migraine Headaches
- Brain Injuries
- Back Injuries
Muscle, Back and Joint Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis
- Herniated or Degenerative Disc
- Back Pain
- Spine / Joint Disorders
Cardiovascular and Circulatory Diseases
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease
Mental Illness and Behavioral Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Drug, Alcohol, Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Spine and Nervous System-Related Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Guillaine-Barre Syndrome
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Degeneration
- Meniere’s Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathies
Digestive System Disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Cirrhosis of the Liver
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastric Ulcers
- Dental Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders
Cancer and Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Hodgkin’s Disease
Respiratory System Disorders
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
Genital and Waste Removal Disorders
- Uterine Prolapse
- Kidney and Bladder Disorders
- Kidney Failure
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Long-Term Disability Benefits Denied?
Ertl Lawyers provides expert representation in long-term disability matters.
The vast majority of disability matters are resolved through negotiation and mediation – and that’s because insurance companies know that we are passionate about our clients’ rights.
How Can We Help?
• free disability policy analysis
• free case assessment
• applying for disability benefits
• appealing a denial or termination of your benefits
• disputing a denial through a legal claim
• handling all communications with your employer
• protecting your employment
• prosecuting human rights claims
Contingency Fees Available
(Don’t Pay Unless You Win)
Our Help Can Make All The Difference.
What is the Accessible Canada Act and Who Does it Benefit?
On June 20, 2018, the Government of Canada introduced Bill C-81 in Parliament, an Act intended to create a barrier-free Canada by 2040, known as the Accessible Canada Act. The Accessible Canada Act (ACA) received Royal Assent on June 21, 2019, and became law on July...
What to Expect When Returning to Work After Disability Leave
If you've been away from work for a significant amount of time while you were on long-term disability (LTD) leave, you may understandably feel anxious and unsure of what to expect if you're returning to work. In this post, you'll learn about how a return-to-work plan...
Am I Still Employed While on Long-Term Disability in Canada
Yes, you are still employed while on long-term disability (LTD) in Canada. You continue to enjoy the same employment rights while on long-term disability as when you are in the workplace. And while employers can generally terminate an employee at any time, it is...