Do You Have a Disabling Condition?
Applying for LTD?
LTD Denied by Insurance Company?
Click on a Link Below to Learn More
Accidents and Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Personal Injuries
- Concussions and Migraine Headaches
- Brain Injuries
- Back Injuries
Muscle, Back and Joint Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis
- Herniated or Degenerative Disc
- Back Pain
- Spine / Joint Disorders
Cardiovascular and Circulatory Diseases
mental Illness and Behavioral disorders
- Depression & Anxiety
- Drug, Alcohol, Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder
Spine and Nervous System-Related Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Parkinson’s disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Guillaine-Barre Syndrome
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Degeneration
- Meniere’s Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathies
Digestive System Disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Cirrhosis of the Liver
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastric Ulcers
- Dental Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders
Cancer and Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Hodgkin’s Disease
Respiratory System Disorders
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
Genital and Waste Removal Disorders
- Uterine Prolapse
- Kidney and Bladder Disorders
- Kidney Failure
- chronic pain syndrome
- lyme disease
- multiple chemical sensitivities
- chronic fatigue syndrome
Long-Term Disability Benefits Denied?
Ertl Lawyers provides expert representation in long-term disability matters.
The vast majority of disability matters are resolved through negotiation and mediation – and that’s because insurance companies know that we are passionate about our clients’ rights.
How Can We Help?
• free disability policy analysis
• free case assessment
• applying for disability benefits
• appealing a denial or termination of your benefits
• disputing a denial through a legal claim
• handling all communications with your employer
• protecting your employment
• prosecuting human rights claims
Contingency Fees Available
(Don’t Pay Unless You Win)
Our Help Can Make All The Difference.
Having your claim for long-term disability benefits denied or your benefits terminated, adds to an already stressful situation. It’s important to know, however, that you still have an opportunity to get the benefits you need, but there’s a time limit on your options...
Claims for long-term disability benefits are routinely denied by insurance companies. They deny them for any number of different reasons, but the most common is that there isn’t enough medical evidence to support the claim that your condition is preventing you from...
Injuries and illnesses happen to everyone. But what if someone is severely injured in an accident that requires months of full-time medical care or develops a condition so overwhelming that they can no longer perform routine tasks? Many employer and self-provided...