Do You Have a Disabling Condition?
Applying for LTD?
LTD Denied by Insurance Company?
Click on a Link Below to Learn More
Accidents and Injuries
- Motor Vehicle Accidents and Personal Injuries
- Concussions and Migraine Headaches
- Brain Injuries
- Back Injuries
Muscle, Back and Joint Disorders
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Tendonitis
- Herniated or Degenerative Disc
- Back Pain
- Spine / Joint Disorders
Cardiovascular and Circulatory Diseases
Mental Illness and Behavioral Disorders
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Drug, Alcohol, Substance Abuse
- Bipolar Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
Spine and Nervous System-Related Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Bell’s Palsy
- Guillaine-Barre Syndrome
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Macular Degeneration
- Meniere’s Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathies
Digestive System Disorders
- Crohn’s Disease
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Cirrhosis of the Liver
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Gastric Ulcers
- Dental Disorders
- Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Disorders
Cancer and Tumors
- Breast Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Hodgkin’s Disease
Respiratory System Disorders
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disorder (COPD)
Genital and Waste Removal Disorders
- Uterine Prolapse
- Kidney and Bladder Disorders
- Kidney Failure
- Chronic Pain Syndrome
- Lyme Disease
- Multiple Chemical Sensitivities
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Long-Term Disability Benefits Denied?
Ertl Lawyers provides expert representation in long-term disability matters.
The vast majority of disability matters are resolved through negotiation and mediation – and that’s because insurance companies know that we are passionate about our clients’ rights.
How Can We Help?
• free disability policy analysis
• free case assessment
• applying for disability benefits
• appealing a denial or termination of your benefits
• disputing a denial through a legal claim
• handling all communications with your employer
• protecting your employment
• prosecuting human rights claims
Contingency Fees Available
(Don’t Pay Unless You Win)
Our Help Can Make All The Difference.
Despite the best intentions of the federal government and provincial legislators, disability discrimination is still causing too many Canadians to be excluded from the basic necessities of life. If you are facing unfair and discriminatory challenges at work, speak...
A duty to accommodate is an attempt to even the playing field in circumstances that inherently discriminate against a person based on grounds they have no control over and that are protected in several Canadian statutes. Protected (or prohibited) grounds typically...
Long-term disability (LTD) benefits are paid out by insurance companies according to the policy purchased by a worker, their union/association or their employer, and each has specific rules regarding how you qualify for long-term disability benefits. The general rule...